Monday 18 May 2015

New Sketch at STAMPlorations!



Hi friends!
Time for a new sketch challenge at STAMPlorations. Click here for all the details of the challenge -you'll find very inspiring DT projects there too! Our guest designer this time is Carol Mayne: a fantastic card makes and a very, very nice lady! She made a super fun grungy card for this challenge. Don't miss it!

My interpretation of the sketch is a bit simplified -and turned also. :) I used a grass/flower diecut (the card I used for die cutting was glossy card I had previously stained with alcohol inks), an ombre designer paper for background where I had stamped some cute butterflies from Trendy Butterflies stamp set. The sentiment, heat embossed with white powder, comes from a set called Fond Expressions. Hope you like and see you at STAMPlorations! 

9 comments:

  1. What an honour for me to be playing alongside you and the rest of the DT for this challenge, Nonni! Your card has planted a smile all over my face, with the beautiful summery-scene you've created! Of course, you already know the butterflies have me swooning! Wonderfully inspired and inspiring take on the sketch!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a peaceful, restful scene you have created here Nonni, love this interpretation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation if the sketch, Nonni! It's simple but so lovely. Just beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this CAS version and the border die is a very creative idea. Love how you stamped the butterflies ombré to match the paper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your take on the sketch turned on end:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty spring-like scene you created for this sketch. I hope it is reflecting warmer weather in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty, Nonni ... such a lovely scene against that wonderful ombré sky! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation of the sketch! Love this lovely scene! It makes me feel relax and want to go to picnic!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!