Monday 2 February 2015

January Card Chain Challenge Reveal


Hi friends!
During Christmas hols I had time to browse blogs all over blogland: something I haven't done much before the hols or after either... If you wonder why you don't receive comments from me lately it's due to lack of time and lack of energy -so much to do, so little time! Anyways, I found a blog called Society of Stampaholics where blog owner Deborah organizes Card Chain Challenges: after signing up and making your card you actually SEND it to another participant and also receive one yourself. A very nice, a little bit different challenge. I believe Deborah is revealing all the cards sent and received in her blog today so maybe you'll want to head on over and see what everyone made!

My card is a simple tag card. The color palette is chosen from the challenge. I used a stencil for water stamping the bg (the tag was first sponged with DI:s) and colored the Altenew flower with Copics. The swirl and the sentiment come from the same stamp set.

Thanks Deborah for this cool challenge! Have a nice day everyone and see you later today with a new DT card for STAMPlorations. 

4 comments:

  1. This card is elegant, delicate and just stunning!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todella, todella kaunis kortti! Yksinkertaisen tyylikäs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning...I love the inking on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus stencil and inking, love the CAS look x

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!