Saturday 20 December 2014

Photo Inkspiration at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!
We have the last challenge for 2014 for you at Inkspirational! As you can see from above it's a very cool photo inspiration. The Ink DT has made extra stunning projects for you -I absolutely loved the cards when I saw them! You'll love them too so don't forget to check them out and visit everyone's blogs. Our guest designer this time is Karen from Made by Meadie.  She is a very talented card maker who often has this cutesy feel to her designs I adore! Welcome to Inkspirational, Karen !

My take on the inspiration photo is very simple: I was inspired by the city skyline and colors -my purple is a bit more plum though! I bought this beautiful Crafty Individuals rubber stamp especially for making a Christmas card for my favorite London girl Sandie. I combined it with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp, heat embossed with Liquid Platinum powder by Ranger. The image is stamped with Archival Ink and it stamped beautifully. I also used some Wink of Stella pen in the Christmas tree and London Eye but my photo didn't catch it! Sandie already has this card and she says she likes it so I guess I can be happy! :)

I hope to see you playing along in our final challenge for this year! Happy crafting! 

9 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Nonni - love that cool stamp! Thankyou so much for your kind words and for having me along as a guest with you guys this week:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehkäpä tässä on vähän englantilaistunut, mutta myös muhun vetosi tuo erään kaupungin näkeminen... Ihanan elegantti leima ja kortti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do like it! It is the perfect stamp for me and it really is stamped beautifully. IRL you can see the sparkle, love, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love that stamp! Great design too. I'm sure the wink of Stella is lovely IRL. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful London skyline stamp Nonni! So pretty in plum. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw this card I immediately thought of Sandie. It's fabulous Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Christmassy London stamp ...the sentiment is perfect - great job, Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool London skyline and I love the plum colour.
    Have a wonderful Christmas / God Jul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful silhouette cityscape, Nonni ... the colour's fabulous with the platinum embossed sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!