Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year To You All!





Hi friends!
I'm greeting 2014 with some simple Christmas cards I haven't blogged yet. I sent these around the world for blogging buddies... And one of them has traveled I don't know where but not where it should have -so Shery, the very first card was for you! :)

The stamps I've used are from STAMPlorations, the sets are called Holiday Hexagons and Oh Christmas Tree!. These cards are very basic... The tree stamp I inked with three different shades of green for a multicolored look and added some gold Stickles for shine. In the second card the bigger hexagons behind the stamped ones are inked through a stencil. This might look beautiful embossed with white I think -I'll have a go with that plan later! I've decided that this year I'll make Christmas cards all year round -there was too many wonderful persons that didn't receive a card from me 2013 since I run out of time.

Happy New Year to all of you around the world and here in Finland! Thank you for your continuous visits here at Korttikarkuri - Runaway Cards and all the lovely comments I so often get. You are great!

8 comments:

  1. Kuuset on upeita!Ihania vihreän sävyjä:)
    Oikein hyvää alkanutta vuotta Sinullekin,Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korttisi on tainnut päästä maailmanympärysmatkalle! :D Ihania kortteja kaikki, varsinkin tuo vihreä kuusi Merry&bright -tekstillä on loistava. Mulla on muuten sama suunnitelma joulukorttien kanssa, saa nähdä pystynkö pitämään siitä kiinni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My CAS loving heart is doing a happy dance! These are a joy, I love the colours of the first card but my fav has to be the last one, the different shaded of green and the strong bold sentiment, perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards and I feel very lucky to have received one of your creations. You have been better organised than me!! Happy New Year Nonni.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely and festive Nonni. What lucky recipients. :-) Wishing you the best 2014 has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nonni!! Wishing you and your family a joyful and healthy 2014! LOVE your cards ... I was the lucky recipient of the "Merry and Bright" tree .... so gorgeous here on your blog, but even more beautiful in real life - thank you my friend! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Nonni! I love the card you made for me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our mail lady will have it tomorrow when she delivers our mail!!! And I'm with you on creating Christmas cards all year -- I didn't get to send one to you, Sandie, and the other ladies because I was doing that big Christmas card project for my MIL all throughout December and ran out of time to create cards for my own mailing list! Love all the other cards as well -- they are all gorgeous in their simplicity! Happy, happy new year!

    Hugs,
    Shery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nonni, gorgeous cards - I really like the ones with the Christmas tree. So beautiful! Cornelia

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!