Tuesday 24 December 2013

Winners of my Christmas Challenges!

Hello dear blogging friends,
Christmas is here and that means it's time to announce the winners of my Christmas Card Challenges! There was a fantastic amount of entries: 116 entries in total! So, let's see who are the two lucky crafters that will receive It's All About You stamp sets by STAMPlorations! Mr Random.Org selected the winners and they are

#15 Asha


and

#9 Karen P


Congratulations ladies! Please contact me at korttikarkuri @ gmail. com  (without the spaces) with your address information.

Now it's time to wish very Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you for the fun card making company this year. Let's continue to have crafty fun 2014!

4 comments:

  1. congrats Ladies and thanks for joining in the fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooohooo! Over the moon. Thank you sooo very much. Congrats to Karen and Merry Christmas, Nonni!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Merry Christmas and huge congrats to my lovely friend Asha too! I will email you tomorrow as today we are going to be out all day with family, just got some presents to wrap first! xx

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!