Friday 6 December 2013

Stamps and Silhouettes at Stamplorations!



Click here for House of Cards blog hop!

Hi guys!
Many exciting things are happening at STAMPlorations... First of all, we are moving to blogger and the new blog is found here. We also have a new monthly challenge for you: this time it's to use stamps and silhouettes! You do not have to use STAMPlorations Stamps but we naturally love to see them used. All styles and all projects are welcome as long as you've stamping and silhouettes in your make!

In my DT card I've used the new Trendy Feathers stamp set. I've stamped them on glossy card that I've stained with alcohol inks. I added a thin strip of shiny patterned paper, a ribbon and a piece of string for interest. The stamped card was originally just a test piece but since it turned out pretty it became "official" and made it's way to my card. :)

On to more exciting news... From the November DT Call Challenge 5 talented ladies were chosen to join the STAMPlorations design team. Find out who they are here! If you missed the November Call, no problems -Shery, STAMPlorations owner, is continuing with the call now in December! There's information about the DT Call here and in the December Challenge post.

Still a final piece of news to share... There's a sale in STAMPlorations shop, all the Vignette Series and Holiday stamps are 15% off until December 13. Head on over to the shop and grab your favorites.

So, now I hope you'll take out your silhouette stamps and get creating! It will be fun to visit your blogs again. Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning Nonni, I adore the colours and that little silver bow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love this color combination and stamped feathers - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!