Monday 7 October 2013

Sketch Inspiration at House of Cards!


A new month means new inspiration at House of Cards! We are playing with this cool sketch for the whole month of October -the card making style changes every week but the sketch remains the same -fun, right! How about entering every week: this week we'd like to see Fun and Cute style, next week we play with CAS designs, the third week is reserved for Classic and Elegant cards and week 4 with Shabby and Elegant cards finishes off the rota. I hope to see you joining us!

The stamp I used comes from Marianne Designs and I colored the image with Copics. "Kiitos" is Finnish for thank you: I got a beautiful knitten (is that a word?) blanket from my friend for my birthday some time ago so I thought this image would work perfectly for her card. The paper is from Basic Grey, I used both sides of the paper for added interest. I didn't embellish too much -I think the sketch was so interesting that it worked on it's own.

I hope you'll now head on over to the challenge blog for more Cute & Fun DT inspiration! If you need information about the different styles, please visit HOC Definitions of Styles page.  Happy crafting!

I'd like to enter:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes
http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.fi/2013/10/anything-goes-dt-call.html  Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Ihanan simppeli luonnos!ja hienon kortin teit!
    Tykkään varsinkin tuosta "mummon nojatulikankaasta" eli kukallisesta paperista:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonni, this is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onpa ihastuttava kokonaisuus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image & lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonni, this is darling! LOVE the fun papers and your little gal is just a doll! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nonni, love your fab colouring and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you are being the Colouring Princess again and didn't you tell me these were the hardest colours to blend-well I love the richness of them. I think it would be knitted blanket x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, this is soo sweet. Love the coloring and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nonni this is so sweet, I love that image! Beautiful coloring and papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet little card! Thanks so much for sharing t with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your papers are lovely but the sketch works so well to showcase your image, thanks for joining in at crafty catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely image! I really like your interpretation of this sketch. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great Nonni! I like how you used the different patterened paper to follow the sketch and your coloring on that image is fabulous! Beautiful work!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our October Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!