Saturday 12 October 2013

Anything Inkspirational Goes!


Hi guys!
It's time for the new and improved Inkspirational Challenge! I told you last week that on Saturday the 12th of October we will begin our bi-weekly challenge rota and here we are, the day has come! :) We start with a nice and easy theme: Anything Goes. There's a fantastic Christmas-themed craft supplies set for crabs -click your way to the challenge blog to find out all about it. There's fabulous DT inspiration for you too.

In my DT card I used a beautiful stamp from Chocolate Baroque. It's a bit weird choice considering the current season but the stamp popped to my mind after seeing Shery's fab sketch at Stamplorations. The papers I used are really lovely too, they are from Little Darlings and I once won them in Emily's blog candy. Some of you might think what the doily is doing there, lurking behind the image... But I have a serious addiction to doilies! I'm telling you, the only way I won't add a doily to my card is to decide that I'll make a pure CAS card. :) Anyways... My coloring is done with Copics and "Kiitos" is Finnish for Thank You. Kiitos for visiting my blog and I hope to see you all joining our Anything Goes Challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Stamplorations Sketch
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.fi/2013/10/eureka-stamps-weekly-challenge-60.html Anything Goes
http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.fi/2013/10/october-7th-challenge-sponsored-by-rick.html Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.fi/ Anything goes
http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes/ Things with S -stamping and swirls
http://www.blogquickquotes.com/2013/10/friday-challenge-32.html Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.fi/ Recipe 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellies (3 pearls embellish my doily!)

24 comments:

  1. :), kerroppa jollekkin askartelemattomalle kaverillesi, että olet kehittänyt riippuvuuden kakkupapereihin, ;), hih. Kortteiliat kyllä ymmärtävät eivätkä edes pidä pahana, käytät niitä taiten. Kaunis on korttisi, upeasti olet jaksottanut ja värittänyt kuvan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doliy! The i,age is stunning as is the whole design of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the image is perfect, I like the fact it is different for this time of year and the subtle papers are a perfect match. Of course there is a diolly and would miss them if they weren't there and the 3 little gems go really well with this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi WAU miten tyylikäs kortti! Ihanat värit :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todella ihana. Mukavaa viikonloppua sinulle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at craftitude. Good luck Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Nonni, the image is just so beautiful. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Nonni. I love the backgrond you have used, the lovely colours on your gorgeous image and love the way you have cut and layered your image too. Beautiful.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Nonni! Is that a heart shaped doily? How unique. I like how you broke up the image onto different panels. Very creative!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nonni. I LOVE how you've split your image into three panels ... great visual. Love the backing papers and the doily heart. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not weird at all. We tend to do seasons as crafters but a beautiful floral thank you such as this will always be welcomed by the recipient. The cut up effect is great . Marina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nonni, wow that is so pretty. I want to give that technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely! Love the subdued colors with a pop of lavender on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Nonni! LOVE the poppies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nonni, I love your card! You pretty much stayed true to the sketch...and that doily is the perfect embellishment to make the flowers pop up! Kiitos for playing in Stamplorations' first bi-weekly challenge :-)

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. I love the lavender poppies and the doily is perfect. Thanks for joining us at TPC this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your design is stunning, Nonni, and your coloring is out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fab card, Nonni.. Love your coloring so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kiitos for sharing your beautiful card with us. I love every single detail from the beautiful paper choices to the delicate colouring of this fabulous image and the lovely doily and pearls. This card has it all. Thanks for joining our S is for ... Challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adore this design! It really makes the image stand out. Beautiful done Nonni. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the image and colours Nonni. Great idea to break the image up on the card. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thid card is drop dead gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes in our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!