Friday 20 September 2013

Time for Bubble Bath!


Hello friends!
A couple of weeks have gone by again and that means Sami is releasing new images at Sami Stamps. The new release is called Bubble Bath Fairies and I'm sure you'll agree these images are really special! This is the first week with our brand new, huge DT with 6 new designers (+me and Anat as oldies!) and I'm blown away with the cards and projects they have done with these images. Do head on over to Sami Stamps so you'll see who the new designers are and what they made!

I'm using the Flower Bath Fairy and I've colored it with Copics. I didn't have quite pale enough blues for the bubbles so I just gave them a small shadow with B10 and covered them with Stickles. There's some glitter in my background paper too so the whole card is pretty glittery and shiny! I stamped the sentiment with pale blue -it looks fine IRL but doesn't show well in the photo, it says "You're the wind beneath my wings".

I'll end my post with a reminder: there's still plenty of time to enter Sami Stamps September Challenge, use dies or punches! Your creation must use Sami's digis -if you don't yet own any, there's a freebie on the challenge post and many more in the shop, here. I'd love to see what you'll come up with up! Thanks for popping by and have a fun weekend, everyone!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
http://seizethesketch.blogspot.fi/ Sketch
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.fi/ Things with wings
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/ Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.fi/ 2 or more patterned papers
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.fi/ Use a digi
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/ 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (I hope my matting card for the image does not count as a third paper!)
http://www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.fi/ Things with wings
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.fi/ Things with wings
http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.fi/ Glitter
http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes

27 comments:

  1. Oooh, ihana! Kuplatkin näyttävät niin aidoilta että teki mieli tökätä ruutua, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nonni,
    Her hair is coloured expertly and I love the bubbles. Another fab creation! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! a wonderful take on our sketch! thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a unique image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihana! Kauniit värit ja kiva asettelu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning image, Nonni! I'm so tickled to see you playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown. :-D We miss yo already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet thing with wings there! Love this card - thanks for joining our things with wings challenge at Tuesday Throwdown! Come back on Tuesday for the next challenge - we love to view your work! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nonni, love the sweet image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Nonni, love the sweet image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nonni, i just want to say...i really like you..i like how you've worded your post too. Your card is so very pretty! I forgot my fairy had wings too..good choices for challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image you has used on your card. Your glittery bubbles are perfect!! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job with this image!
    I love it!!
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image. Love the bubbles! Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nonni, your card is delightful. The image is well done, and the bubbles really stand out with the glitter. I really like your use of the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your fairy image. Really striking. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous image, love the colors and the design. So pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, love the beautiful image and fabulous colours used. Thank you for joining the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very unique card. I love the way you colored it.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. so pretty and i love the image :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty card, love that image!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The stamps are very nice, but your card is beautiful!
    Nonni, have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an interesting image! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely image and coloring. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome work!
    Thanks for joining us at SEIZE THE SKETCH!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So glad you entered. I love these stamps you are sharing. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with LRS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us for our "Winged Things" challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty colours on this! Love the fairy image; may have to get some myself, lol. Gorgeous colouring with your copics. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!