Wednesday 18 September 2013

Color Challenge + DT Call at Addicted to Stamps and More


Hi guys!

Time for a new Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge! We have a beautiful color trio for your inspiration, I really enjoyed working with these colors. You may combine them with all the neutral colors.

I wanted to make a Christmas card for Shery's Holiday Papercrafting Challenge using the sketch she provided. I did take some liberties with the sketch , let's see what Sheri has to say to me... :) Unfortunately I can't remember the maker of this cute penguin stamp but he is really adorable... I stamped the image twice and fussy cut the flower from the other stamped image -you could actually create a card using only the flower part of this stamp but then the little penguin might feel really left out and we don't want that do we! The image is colored with Copics. Sandie, do you recognize the doily? ;)

I hope you'll now head on over to the challenge blog -as always, the DT ladies have stunning inspiration for you and Papernest Dolls continues as our September sponsor. We are also having a DT call -just add "DT" after your name with your entry to be considered! I highly recommend all of you to apply -ATSM team is fantastic! Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll join us this week.

p.s. sorry for the overly bright photo. The penguin doesn't shine that much in real life. :)


9 comments:

  1. Sweet card Nonni. Great job with the challenge colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card, Nonni! I love your colouring. The button is so adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh, so pleased you got to use the doily!! And I love the brad-how cool! I think you pretty much stayed true to the sketch and I am jealous of that super fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, cute Christmas card, Nonni. Love your sweet penguin and poinsettias. Lovely use of the doily and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonni, that penguin is super adorable! I think he looks right at home in your lovely card. Love the doily and the flowers -- I can definitely see the sketch! What else can I say? I just love this card. The twine and button/charm make it all look like a package/baggie that's begging to be opened to reveal the goodies inside :-) Thanks so much for joining me in my first papercrafting challenge!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Cute penguin and fab design, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nonni. Fabulous Christmas card. Love the little penguin and what you have done with this week's colours. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome Nonni. Love the doily and number brad. A darling Christmas card my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!