Monday 12 August 2013

Countryside Mailboxes

Hi guys,
we a have a new challenge for you at Digi Sketch! There's three ways to take part: either follow our theme -make your own flowers- or follow the sketch -you'll see it below this text- or use both, theme and sketch! Our fabulous sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis and I had super fun coloring this Mailboxes Scene digital image with my Copics. My background paper is from Papermania: I haven't been buying new designer papers for some time now but I couldn't resist this fun pack with garden and nature themed papers... I added washi tape to get more yellow to the card but I'm not completely sure if it was a good idea or not. :)  Digi Sketch DT has made super cards this week so head on over to challenge blog and be amazed -you'll find all the challenge details there too. Happy crafting!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
http://blog.markerpop.com/2013/08/05/markerpop-challenge-28/ Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Ihana leimakuva+kuviopaperi-yhdistelmä! Ja upeat värittelyt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mailboxes are such gorgeous rich colours and that is perfect DSP for this image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonni,you always give such depth to your colouring :) Great take on the sketch and you've worked wonders with the washi tape - I never know what to do with it,lol.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!