Wednesday 21 August 2013

CAS/Anything Goes with Nicecrane Designs at Addictd to Stamps and More!


Hi guys!
Another fun week at Addicted to Stamps and More! As last week we have a twist this week too, there's 3 ways to enter:

1) Make a CAS (Clean and Simple) card/project
2) Make a card/project using products from Nicecrane
3) Make a card/project that is CAS and uses products from Nicecrane.

Wonderful design team of ATSM has made inspirational pieces from all the alternatives, do check them out!

I chose the second alternative, I'm sure you'll agree that these cards have never seen CAS! I made these fun and colorful vintage cards with my mum when she was visiting a couple of weeks ago. We used Charming Children Illustration from Nicecrane. Mum helped me punching squares out of scrap papers and we formed them into two cards -mum's is the first and mine is the second. I must say I like mum's colors better, well done mum! :) It's a fun and cheerful card and I helped only with choosing embellishments. I was very happy that mum liked our little crafting session and loved the cards so much that she sent them to friends right away.

Now it's your turn, I can't wait to see what you make! So friends: We want to see either CAS, Nicecrane, or both!

6 comments:

  1. Aren't these images just stunning! You really make them that way with what you do with them. Great cards, Nonni!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mum did a great job and so good that she enjoyed it. These images really are lovely and I so wish I could choose just the right embellishments-you make it look so easy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous vintage cards, Nonni. Wonderful use of the images and your layers and embellis look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nonni. Love the images and your patchwork backgrounds. Couldn't say which one I prefer, your mum's or yours. They are both stunning in their own ways. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww Nonni,,,,,such adorable Xmas Cards,,,,,,sorry for the delay,,, I am having problems wiht my internet provider,,,,grrrr....love the buttons ,so cute, so funny, and your backgournd as a patchwork,love the idea- very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that you got to craft with your mother. It was very clever to create the bases from punched squares. You helped your mom do a great job of tying the sewing theme throughout her card with the faux stitching, buttons, and lace. Both images are beautiful and so are the cards. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!