Monday 29 July 2013

Time for Dinner!

Hi friends,
It's the 5th Monday of the month so in the House of Cards Challenge we have a photo inspiration for you. This week you don't have to follow a specified card making style, your card can represent what ever style you wish, any card making style will do! Normally we give you a style to follow every week: Fun & Cute, Clean & Simple, Classic & Elegant or Vintage& Shabby. But as this is the 5th week of the month, you can choose your favorite style, yay!

Me, being in the Fun & Cute DT, have made my card to represent that style. At first I had hard time figuring out how to turn this photo of a classy dining room into something funny, but then it hit me... Dining room needs dinner and my Henry the Mouse from WOJ has just done some grocery shopping! This is my favorite Henry stamp -I just love that look on his face. I colored the image with Copics and searched for cute papers with orange hues. The sketch is an old sketch from Deconsturcted Sketches, I really love it. There will be new DT inspiration every day this week at House of Cards, I hope you'll visit the blog and join us in the challenge! Happy crafting!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes
http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.fi/ Animal Antics
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.fi/ Picnic
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ Summer Food/Drink -I hope these picnic style groceries will do!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nonni. Sweet image ... yes the smile on his face is priceless :) Great design. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at A.R.T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Nonni!!! LOVE that darling image--he's a keeper! Your coloring is amazing and I adore the pearl accents on the doily! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nonni
    Yes priceless, but also wonderfully cute, a beautiful card.
    Smiles :-)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nonni, Henry is an adorable mouse, I love that he has french bread and some vin rouge to go with his cheese for dinner! You've coloured him beautifully too! You've done a fabulous job in interpreting the classy photo into a very cute and fun card! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet Nonni, I love that image! Beautiful papers and doily!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!