Tuesday 26 February 2013

Rustic vs. Shiny!

Hiya!
Two cards two show you this evening, they differ quite a lot from each other. The first card, with stamped dragonflies and chipboard butterflies, is for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, I've followed their recipe of 2 squares (well, my base card is also a square but I hope the base doesn't count!), one circle, one sentiment and use ribbon. My dragonflies come from Impression Obsession and the text is Chocolate Baroque's. I've created the colors myself with Stardust mists -the shine of the card is beautiful IRL. The paper is mulberry paper so it has a pretty texture too. 


My second card is for CAS-ual Fridays where the theme is to use silver. I've stamped my Hero Arts chandelier with silver Embrace Ink and embossed with clear powder. There's more silver in the glittery matting card. I embellished with small half pearls, they have a slight purple tone in them, quite pretty actually! Hip hip hurraa is "hip hip hurrah" in Finnish -pretty close to English. :) 


That's it from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for the new Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge, we are going to have a great theme, I hope you'll come and check it out! Thanks for popping by. 

Heissun hei,
toivottavasti suomen kieltä etsivät rullasivat sivun tänne tarpeeksi alas! Muutaman kortin tein eilen yömyöhällä, haastekortteja totta kai, addikti mikä addikti. :) Ensimmäisessä kortissa olen luonnut kuviopaperit itse: pohjana on mulperipaperi, päälle on suihkittu Stardust-misteillä ja leimattu Inpression Obsessionin taustaleimasimella sudenkorentoja. Teksti on Chocolate Baroquen ja siivekkään tyylin viimeistelin chipboard-perhosilla. Toinen kortti on enemmän CAS-linjoilla: leimasin Heron kynttiläkruunun hopealle Embrace musteella ja embossasin värittömällä jauheella. Hiukan kauniin liilan sävyisiä puolihelmiä ja teksti, siinä se! Toivottavasti tykkäät ja kiitos kun käväisit, mukavaa viikon jatkoa sinulle!

7 comments:

  1. Ihania kortteja molemmat, mutta nuo sudenkorennot jotenkin olivat minun silmääni erityisen hellyttäviä tänään :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todella kauniita ovat molemmat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Nonni, love the chandelier.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love design and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!